The CDS exam is also called the Combined Defence Services Examination, one of all the foremost popular defence exams within the country, and it’s conducted by UPSC twice per year. Because the name suggests, it’s a combined exam for Army, Navy, and Air force. Male candidates can be a part of the Military, Navy, and Air force through IMA, OTA, INA, and AFA severally. Were female candidates can solely apply for the Indian Army through the CDS exam and be a part of the OTA Chennai.
Many aspirants square measure wanting forward to the CDS 1 2022 Notification and Exam Date, during this article we tend to square measure attending to share the tentative dates and a few vital things that which are important for each male and female CDS Aspirants who are getting ready for the CDS 2022 Examination.
Candidates who have an interest in UPSC CDS I 2022 notification will apply at upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in. UPSC conducts the CDS exam twice a year and this is often one of all the foremost standard defence exams among the aspirants who are willing to affix as an official within the Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, and Officers Training Academies. In this article you all know the eligibility criteria, exam dates, selection, etc., If you’re progressing to write the CDS 1 2022 Exam, you’ll be able to read the subsequent details below. A brief outline of eligibility criteria for the CDS 1 2022 Exam is given below:
|CDS 1 2022 EVENTS||DATES|
|CDS 1 2022 Application Start Date||22 December 2021|
|CDS 1 2022 Application Last Date||11 January 2022|
|CDS 1 2022 Exam Date||10 April 2022 (SUNDAY)|
|CDS 1 2022 Admit Card Download Date||Before 3 weeks of exam|
|CDS 1 2022 Result Date (Expected)||Mar – April 2022|
CDS 1 2022 Eligibility Conditions:
Currently, we’ll be inquiring about the eligibility conditions of the UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification, here we are able to get the utmost data regarding the notification issued by UPSC and that we can understand the new amendments and updations done by UPSC it can be in information, exam pattern, recruitment stages.
CDS 1 2022 Educational Qualifications:
Candidates should be well known for their education qualifications before applying for the examination. Here we brought the complete details of the educational qualifications required for the UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification.
|INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY||Graduation Degree|
|INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY||B.E/B.Tech (10+2 with Physics & Maths)|
|AIR FORCE ACADEMY||Graduation, B.E/B.Tech (10+2 with Physics &Maths)|
|OFFICERS’ TRAINING ACADEMY (MEN)||Graduation Degree|
|OFFICERS’ TRAINING ACADEMY (WOMEN)||Graduation Degree|
UPSC CDS 1 2022 Notification
CDS 1 2022 Age limit:
As compared to educational qualification age limits also play a vital role in the UPSC CDS 1 2022 notification because UPSC has kept some cut-off dates for eligibility. So before applying to try to go through the full notification provided by UPSC.
|ACADEMY||AGE LIMIT||BORN BETWEEN|
|INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY||19-24||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY||19-24||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|AIR FORCE ACADEMY||20-24||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2003|
|OFFICERS’ TRAINING ACADEMY (MEN)||19-25||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
|OFFICERS’ TRAINING ACADEMY (WOMEN)||19-25||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2004|
CDS 1 2022 Selection Procedure:
CDS follows a three-stage recruitment process it consists of:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
CDS 1 2022 Examination Pattern:
UPSC follows a standard and very transparent manner to conduct the CDS 1 2022 examination. The written examination consists of the below subjects:
A) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|ENGLISH||2 HOURS||100 M|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||2 HOURS||100 M|
|ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS||2 HOURS||100 M|
B) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
|ENGLISH||2 HOURS||100 M|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||2 HOURS||100 M|
CDS 1 2022 How to Apply:
- Visit the official website — upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the UPSC CDSE 1 2022 link
- In part – I of the registration, submit your basic information.
- In part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam center, upload your photo, and sign as per guidelines
- Save and submit it and take a printout for further reference
CDS 1 2022 NOTIFICATION OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
Application fee: Rs 200/- SC, ST, and women candidates are exempted from the application fee
Examination Centers: UPSC CDS 1 2022 exam will be held in 40+ CDS Exam Centers across India.
Cut Off: Cut Off will be declared by the board based on the applications received and candidates qualified in the first stage of the recruitment process. Now we will look into the expected cut-off marks for all the academies.
|1||IMA||115 – 125|
|2||INA||110 – 125|
|3||AFA||130 – 140|
|4||OTA (MEN)||85 -95|
|5||OTA (WOMEN)||85- 95|
5 things to remember while filling the form:
- Interested candidates should initially make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. This can be as a result of admission to varied stages of the examination is the probationary and mere issue of the admission certificate doesn’t mean that the effort of the soul has been cleared.
- All applications for CDS 2022 have to be compelled to be submitted via upsconline.nic.in only. There’ll not be another mode for applying to the accomplishment examination. they’re additionally suggested submitting only 1 application. It should be ensured that the appliance is complete altogether aspects.
- Candidates must keep their signatures and photographs duly scanned (in JPEG format) before filling the application form. Each file must have a size of a maximum of 300 KB and a minimum of 20 KB. Details such as the candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, and date of birth must match with that mentioned in the matriculation certificate.
- Each applicant must have details of one photo ID proof such as an aadhar card, voter card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or any other photo ID proof that is issued by the central or state government. The details must be provided while filling up the application form.
- A valid and active email ID should be provided by every candidate throughout the net application method. The Commission can build all correspondences via the e-mail ID provided by the candidate. Hence, candidates should keep checking their emails at regular intervals.